l

Sunday, April 22, 2012

T.I. Speaks On Tupac Hologram & More



"In a recent interview on Shade 45, T.I. speaks on the Tupac hologram, as well as the upcoming projects for him and his Grand Hustle signees.

In a recent interview with DJ Whoo Kid on Shade 45, Grand Hustle Boss T.I. shared his thoughts on a variety of topics, including the Tupac hologram at Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg's performance, Iggy Azalea, the second season of his reality show The Family Hustle, signing Trae Tha Truth, and his upcoming album Trouble Man.

On the Pac hologram, Tip says, "I think it adds to the experience of a show, man. I think it's technology used to benefit the consumer when they come to a concert. " He added, "Basically, it was an 'oh shit' moment." 

T.I. said that he was really thinking about the business-side of the Tupac hologram and how it could be used, "I'm really thinking, 'Wait a minute - if I could get this same technology to perform in three cities at one time, then that's another stream of revenue!' I could do six shows a night in six different places."
Tip added, "I might not be able to charge the same amount for all six shows - however, I'm sure I could get something going."" 
SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha