l

Monday, April 16, 2012

Behind the Video: Drake – ‘HYFR’



"You’ve seen the video, now Drake takes you behind the scenes of “HYFR (Hell Ya Fuckin’ Right).” Drizzy throws himself a second Bar Mitzvah in the celebratory clip, which was shot in Miami with his industry family including Lil Wayne, Birdman, and Trey Songz.

“I’m a proud young Jewish boy so when I had a Bar Mitzvah back in the day, my mom didn’t really have that much money and we did it in a basement of an Italian restaurant,” he said. “I told myself that if I ever got rich, I’d throw myself a re-Bar Mitzvah.”

[Derick G.]

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha