l

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kanye West Addresses Rumours Of Him Calling Kim Kardashian "My Beyonce"


"Kanye West dispels the rumor that he referred to Kim K as "my Beyonce."

Kanye West made headlines when he released a new track, "Way Too Cold," (previously titled "Theraflu") in which he confessed falling in love with Kim Kardashian.

Now rumors about the two and their supposed relationship have been circulating the internet.

One of these rumors was that Yeezy compared Kim Kardashian to Beyonce, calling Kim K "my Beyonce." However, this rumor has been debunked, as 'Ye told US Magazine that he never said that.

"Of course there are a lot of media inaccuracies surrounding this past couple of weeks, especially the ‘She’s my Beyoncé’ quote," Kanye told the magazine. "I would never compare anyone to my friend’s wife."

Kanye continued, "Come on now, that doesn’t even sound like me. If I don’t say something in a rap or on Twitter, it’s not true.""

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha