l

Monday, April 23, 2012

Some Other Time - Tuesday Tunes




I had a nice visit with my dad this weekend. He had DVR'd Great Performances, Tony Bennett, Duets II. This song Some Other Time reminded me of our relationship. Quite a tear jerker as he sits next to me with terminal lymphoma.

My dad is weaker now. Can't go to restaurants, but still enjoys sitting and watching shows from his recliner. I consider him a great pianist.  He filled the house with music as I grew up. He doesn't play much anymore, but when he played through the years, he played slowly and with great feeling. Piano is still my favorite kind of music.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha