l

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lil Wayne Scraps Album With Juelz Santana "I Can't Feel My Face"


"Lil Wayne is abandoning his joint LP with Juelz Santana, at least for the time being.

Lil Wayne has scrapped his joint album with Juelz Santana, I Can't Feel My Face, at least for now.
In a recent interview with MTV News, Lil Wayne reveals that he has moved on from the project with Juelz Santana. Although his jail time affected the release of the LP, Santana also had legal issues which prevented them from finishing it. Weezy says he'll be using much of the music recorded for I Can't Feel Face for his upcoming album I Am Not a Human Being II.

"I actually got at [Jue]lz when I got out [of jail] and told him, 'Man, I think it's time we really capitalize on that,'" he explained. "[Now], he can't work how he wants to work because they shut down his studio. I sent him some music and he didn't send them back in the time-fashion that I work. I started putting extra verses on those songs and I've moved on. Now what probably would've been I Can't Feel My Face, has now turned into I Am Not a Human Being II.""
SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha