l

Monday, March 19, 2012

Rihanna Blooms in the Big Apple



"Even a trip to the airport is a fashion event for Rihanna. After celebrating her grandmother’s birthday on Friday, the pop star bid farewell to New York and made her way to JFK wearing a flower-print top, black bandana, and jeans tucked into boots. She clutched a Joyrich Bone Collection Boston Bag, gray hoodie, and white iPhone as she got into her vehicle.

“Waking up in the morning and deciding [what to wear] is probably the longest part of my day,” the fashionista confessed to “Access Hollywood.” “I have too many clothes. I have too many options.”

Despite some of her risqué outfits, she doesn’t dress for shock value. “I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy,” she added. “I live my life like I want to. A lot of the clothes that I see and that I like and that I’m attracted to sometimes are sheer, sometimes are bold, sometimes are very daring, and I’m OK with that.”"

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha