l

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Drake Does His Best Lil Wayne Impression



"During his trip to the U.K. for the “Club Paradise” tour, Drake showed off another one of his many talents by impersonating Lil Wayne on Tim Westwood’s show on BBC Radio 1Xtra.

“Impersonations are my thing amongst my friends,” said Drizzy, while getting into character as his Young Money boss. “You always have to get how he goes from happy to serious within like .5 seconds.”

Drake discussed Wayne’s clothing line Trukfit and sports in the mock interview. “That’s my brother. I do it all in good fun,” he said. “That’s my idol, so I know everything.”"
SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha