l

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

50 Cent Announces Album Release Date


"50 Cent's next album will drop July 2nd.

 50 Cent took to Twitter to announce the release date for his fifth studio album.

July 2nd is the date, he tweeted,  "My album is coming out july 2. I got some heat trust me I'm ready"
"My birthdays july 6 so that's a cool date for ME. Its gonna be july2 album, july4 independence day, then july6 my birthday."

He also tweeted about the album, "I kicked it with EM after the show i told him how I feel about my new album. I'm gonna get on the phone with DRE today about it.""
SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha