l

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. Talks Potential Joint Mixtape With Yelawolf, "Country Cousins"


"Big K.R.I.T. says that he and Yela have discussed doing a mixtape together.

Two southern emcees, Big K.R.I.T. and Yelawolf, are talking about collaborating together on a mixtape, which would be called Country Cousins.

In an interview with the Masked Gorilla, K.R.I.T. said that he and Yelawolf have been talking about it, although they have yet to hit the studio.

K.R.I.T. told the Masked Gorilla,"I definitely knew Yela before the [XXL] Freshman cover. I had the opportunity to meet him at Tree Sound [Studios] in Atlanta, and he's a down to Earth person, really just hungry and really just competitive about just the art of music," he continued, "It was just dope to really get to work with him. The first day I met him, we ended up doing a song called 'Happy Birthday Hip Hop,' and from there he's just been my country cousin and I'm excited to see what's been going on with his grind…Lord willing we can do this tape.""
SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha