l

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kreayshawn Smokes From a Banana Bong and Talks Sexuality in GQ


"Kreayshawn is no stranger to controversy. The “Gucci Gucci” rapper plays up her Kreazy persona in the March issue of GQ. In the photo shoot by Christian Anwander, the Oakland native smokes from a banana bong, wears speaker heads as a dress, flips the bird on camera, and turns a microphone into a gun. The magazine heads west to hang with Kreayshawn and her Kreay gang to discuss her new money, dream collaboration, and sexuality.

On the first thing she bought upon signing to Columbia Records for a reported one million dollars: “I went to the corner store and I got a pack of Hot Cheetos and I got my favorite Cup Noodles.”

On her dream collaboration with the late Rick James: “I could see him coming up with some crazy new funk pop sound and I’m all about changing genres.”

On her young fan base: “I love my fans no matter what. I can’t help that they’re young, pre-teen girls. I love pre-teens, very impressionable.”

On almost being cast on Oxygen’s “Bad Girls Club”: “I was watching this episode where this girl got hella bleach thrown on her, and I was like, I don’t want to be on a show where I’ll get chemically poisoned and get jumped out in my sleep and shit. It’s not enough money for that.”

On her sexuality: “I’m, like, a person who likes love. And I can find love in any type of person. I’ve dated girls and I’ve liked girls. But they’re usually straight girls, so it never works out. I mean, I’m not that gay, so I don’t have the energy to convince someone else to be gay, you know?”"

SOURCE

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha