l

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is every war a nuclear war now?


Forgive my ignorance on this topic. It was only yesterday that I read up on what depleted uranium is and now I learn that this radioactive waste from nuclear power plants is routinely used in many types of so-called conventional weapons. Did we really launch 944,000 of these projectiles in Iraq? Holy cow. It's the gift that keeps on giving, in a very bad way. I think we have a reason for "gulf war syndrome" illness.

This news has me seriously disturbed. War is bad enough. But poisoning the land. That is evil.

Is Obama dropping nuclear waste projectiles on the Libyans?

Am I the only one shocked by this? Does everybody else know and not care? Or is this a sort of secret? Maybe it is not widely known, because I watch a lot of news, and I SWEAR I never heard the term "depleted uranium" until the last couple of days while investigating the Fukushima story via the internet.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha