l

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Drake Wants To Play Role Of Obama On Film


"For those who didn't know, Drake was an actor on the Canadian T.V. show "Degrassi: The Next Generation" before he blew up as a rapper. Recently he's been vocal about getting back to acting and what sort of roles he'd like to take on.

At the Sundance Film Festival Drake told VH1 he'd be interested in portraying Barack Obama on the big screen,"I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama's life soon because I could play him. That's the goal. I watch all the addresses. Anytime I see him on TV, I don't change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. If you ask anyone who knows me, I'm pretty good at impressions.""

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha