l

Saturday, December 31, 2011

50 Cent Threatens Label That He Will Put Out More Free Music


 50 Cent really wants his album to be released by Interscope, and he spoke on Twitter threatening to put out another mixtape, since "the Big 10" was such a success. He also asks if anybody wants to sign him...

"I got 3,500,000 views in 3 day on "hands up". Ok I need a record deal jimmy iovine , call me early tomorrow or I’m putting out another mix tape. Anybody want to sign me I’m a young hungry artist and I work harder then everybody in hiphop call me tomorrow."

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha