l

Monday, October 11, 2010

I am a Bissell Carpet-Cleaner


I don't expect you to watch this 16-minute clip from Home Shopping Network, but it reflects what I am doing today and yesterday for that matter. I even managed to use the hand attachment and cleaned the stairs. And it worked. I think the carpet must have some type of embedded coating that repels stains. Except for the berber. That clutches stains with a death grip. It teases you by looking stain-free when wet, then laughingly shows off the same faded spots once dry. But it looks better, don't worry. Those of you who have no wall-to-wall carpeting? I envy you.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha