l

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bipasha Basu coming on Twitter very soon


I’m coming on Twitter very soon: Bipasha Basu


Bipasha-Basu Joining the Bollywood bandwagon on social networking site Twitter “very soon” is actress Bipasha Basu, who was announced the brand ambassador of Wynncomm Telecom Limited here Tuesday.

“I think the phenomenon of social networking sites is great. I am not on Twitter as of now. But I am getting on Twitter very soon,” Bipasha told reporters at the event.

“A lot of people use their phones these days for social networking. But I just call people through my phone. In our kind of business, it is most important to first stay connected with our manager and chartered accountant. And for me, a verbal conversation with them is a must,” she added.

The actress, who looked her slimmest in a fitted white coloured one-shoulder dress, admits that she isn’t a gadget freak.
Click Here For More

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha