l

Monday, May 3, 2010

Vidya Malavade Impressed by Salman Khan While interviewed


Actress Vidya Malavade, who interviewed superstar Salman Khan for a show, was completely floored by the actor’s grace and politeness.

“Salman was extremely gracious and polite. Initially I was intimidated by his persona, but he is a real soft hearted person. I was in fact floored by his charm and wit. It was like a dream come true for me since I had always wanted to work with him and I am a huge fan of his,” said Vidya.

Click Here For More

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha