l

Monday, December 7, 2009

Emma Watson excited to be at Brown university


Emma Watson has revealed her excitement as she makes the smooth transition from being an actress to a student at a university in the US.

The ‘Harry Potter’ star, who plays Hermione Granger in the hit wizard series, recently arrived at Brown University, Rhode Island.

"I''m having the most amazing time, I''m still so excited to be here," the Telegraph quoted her as saying on her official web site.

"I''ve already met so many incredible people. I''m over my jet lag now and I just want classes to start!" she added.

The 19-year-old Brit, who grew up in Oxfordshire and passed all her A-levels with straight A grades, is studying art and literature at the prestigious institution.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

Hollywood Actress Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha